CASE STUDY Vandex Repairs Westminster Abbey, Library Deans Yard, London Westminster Abbey is one of London’s most iconic Landmarks. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The library and muniment room houses an extensive and historical collection of books, manuscripts, archival material, photographs and…
Why should you choose CavityTech Systems Ltd?
- Over 30 years of experience
- A family owned and operated business for two generations
- Honest advice and no-obligation surveys
- Certificated Surveyors in Remedial Treatment (CSRT)
- Certificated Surveyors in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW)
- Fully accredited for multiple aspects of building preservation and energy conservation
- 10-year guarantee for below-ground basement structures
- 20-year guarantee for preservation work
- 25-year guarantee for cavity wall insulation
- Fully Health and Safety approved by both CHAS and ConstructionLine.
Insurance backed warranties
The latest news from our blog
CASE STUDY Wall Tie Replacements and Masonry Repairs St Marys House, Eastbourne St Marys House is a large 7 storey commercial building based in Eastbourne, East Sussex, housing multiple businesses and serving local authority needs. The building was built around 1960’s and constructed using concrete internal frame walls with cavity construction masonry outer walls. The…
CASE STUDY STORMDRY SPRAY TREATMENT Telscome Manor – Telscombe Telscombe Manor is a Grade II listed house located in the small picturesque village of Telscombe, in the Lewes district of East Sussex. The manor of Telscombe was granted in the late 11th century, by King Edgar. Parts of the building itself are thought to date…