CASE STUDY Timber Resin Repairs Barn Conversion near Staplecross The ancient barn was constructed with an oak timber frame. CavityTech Systems Ltd was asked to inspect the barn with a view to treating the timbers against active common furniture beetle and death watch beetle infestation. In addition, some timbers were severely affected by the attack…
Why should you choose CavityTech Systems Ltd?
- Over 30 years of experience
- A family owned and operated business for two generations
- Honest advice and no-obligation surveys
- Certificated Surveyors in Remedial Treatment (CSRT)
- Certificated Surveyors in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW)
- Fully accredited for multiple aspects of building preservation and energy conservation
- 10-year guarantee for below-ground basement structures
- 20-year guarantee for preservation work
- 25-year guarantee for cavity wall insulation
- Fully Health and Safety approved by both CHAS and ConstructionLine.
Insurance backed warranties
The latest news from our blog
CASE STUDY Vandex Repairs Westminster Abbey, Library Deans Yard, London Westminster Abbey is one of London’s most iconic Landmarks. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The library and muniment room houses an extensive and historical collection of books, manuscripts, archival material, photographs and…
CASE STUDY Wall Tie Replacements and Masonry Repairs St Marys House, Eastbourne St Marys House is a large 7 storey commercial building based in Eastbourne, East Sussex, housing multiple businesses and serving local authority needs. The building was built around 1960’s and constructed using concrete internal frame walls with cavity construction masonry outer walls. The…